We desire to round up, encourage and equip the “women beside the men;” the women who find themselves called to the ministry of a pastor’s wife.
We realize that:
- Your role is important for healthy pastors and healthy local churches.
- Your role is as unique as your custom-designed and developed personality, passions, and priorities.
- The enemy has some very effective schemes for throwing your ministry off track.
- There is some common ground for all who have said yes to this calling, maybe more than you’ve previously thought.
- It is important to develop this network so we may sharpen, care for, and learn from one another.
Please take one minute to dream about what it might look like to be cutting edge in encouraging and equipping the Charis Pastors’ Wives and to pray for this endeavor. Pray for God to lead us to the place where the wives of the pastors would “THRIVE IN THE CHARIS TRIBE!”
Thrive is under the leadership and accountability of WGUSA and has the blessing and support of Inspire (the network for Charis Fellowship Pastors).