We seek to encourage women to grow in their relationship with Christ and challenge them to be actively engaged in God's mission. We are a non-profit organization that offers resources for women and women's ministries, including an annual magazine, conferences, and mission opportunities. We also sponsor Sisters Mentoring with a Mission (SMM), a ministry to elementary and teen girls. Women of Grace USA is a national ministry of Charis Fellowship.
The mission of Women of Grace USA is to inspire and equip the women of the Charis Fellowship for local ministry with a global impact.
The vision of Women of Grace USA is to:
- Encourage women to grow in their relationship with Christ
- Provide key information to enhance the effectiveness of women's ministry leaders
- Connect women to each other for mutual support and greater service
- Offer women a chance to glean from the wisdom of others
- Provide opportunities for women to be on mission
WGUSA endeavors to fulfill its vision by serving as:
- A network of women in Charis Fellowship churches
- A resource to help women's ministries achieve their purpose
- A partner with the local church to help it fulfill its mission
At the heart of Women of Grace USA are six core values that are essential for the spiritual growth of every woman and foundational for equipping women for service and mission.
God's Word: Women will depend on God's truth for nourishment and direction i all aspects of life.
Prayer: Women will grow in intimacy with Christ, effectively praying His will for the world.
Mission: Women will be personally and cooperatively involved in fulfilling the Great Commission
Mentoring: Women will invest themselves in nurturing girls and women toward Christlikeness.
Leadership Development: Women will cultivate an environment that will train and reproduce leaders by identifying, developing, and utilizing their gifts.
Community: Women will experience relationship, support, and the sharing of ideas and resources.